SOFT SKILLS FACTS:
1) Per hiring managers, over 80% of individual hired lacked soft skills. Also 80 percent of a person's salary increase will be determined by their EQ or emotional intelligence.
2) HR managers stated that lack of soft skills was the reason for firing over 85% of the time.
While technical skills were the main cause on 15% of the time.
Step Up Your GAME: Attitude
4 Pillars of Workplace Readiness Initiative
Participants will know, understand, and practice content from the following four areas
1) EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE-Managing Emotions and Relationships
d) Core Values
e) Soft Skills
2) STEPPING UP YOUR GAME-Understanding and Growing Your Career
a) Your Passion
b) Your Company
c) Your Brand
d) Your Professional Presence
e) Your Sales Skills
3) TEAM ENHANCEMENT-Discovering the Value of being a Team Player
a) Your Team
b) The “I” in Team
c) The 7 Principles of a High Performing Team
4) SERVANT LEADERSHIP-Serving your Community
a) Being a Valuable Citizen
b) Being a Game Changer
c) Making an Impact
“The Workplace Readiness Forum Saturday afternoon was incredible. We commend you for your foresight, energy, and commitment.” Broderick Nichols Senior Administrator from Shorter College in North Little Rock
“I attended the Game Changer event this previous Saturday in Little Rock and had a GREAT time. I wanted to thank you for instilling a lot of great knowledge into me and I'm very sure that it will benefit me in the future. Many of my friends at school couldn't go to the event but I wanted you guys to come to us and instill the knowledge that was instilled in me.” Wilford Hampton –student at Lisa Academy in Little Rock
“Thank you so very much for taking the time to help me add professional and financial responsibility tools to me and my high schoolers careers! Enjoyed the speakers and activities! Awesome, Awesome Workshop!”
“The facilitators were very enjoyable and knowledgeable”
“This was a great learning and informative session. I brought my son but I, the parent, learned new concepts”
Check out this great video
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
3912 Morman Lane, Addison, Addison, TX 75001, US
09:00 am – 05:00 pm